Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Weekend!


I decided today that it's not always about Friday. While the day holds the promise of the great span of the weekend to come, it's easy to blast through to get to the really fun parts. This spring I have been making an effort to get more out of my days, or my evenings at least, so that I don't feel like I am putting all my energy into work alone. Some weeks I have been better at it than others, but that's ok. What if all the parts could be the really fun parts?


Weekend planning is a prime time to apply the Deathbed Priority Test:
On your deathbed, will you wish you would have spent more prime weekend hours shopping
or walking in the woods with your kids? 

                                                      - Louise Lague

No comments:

Post a Comment